Do you have what it takes to become a part of the SimplyCrafted staff team? We're looking for a new team of helpers to learn the ropes with us and see what it's like to become staff. Not all applicants will be accepted, but if you think that you would benefit our community, apply at: http://www.simplycrafted.net/apply
If you plan to apply, please ensure that you meet the following criteria, as anyone who does not will not be accepted:
- All applicants must be aged atleast 15 years old. We are looking for a team of helpers, not Jr Helpers. Jr Helper is a rank that we no longer plan to continue.
- Must be ranked at least VETERAN or above (Donator ranks). Players ranked "Player" or "Regular" need not apply. We want players who have played on our server for a long time, and know about us.
- Players must not have caused any issues on our server at any time. If you have been jailed, or otherwise reprimanded, you are unlikely to be accepted.
- Players must be well known to staff. It is beneficial if you use our teamspeak service, as this enables yourself and the staff team to build up a rappor with each other. It also helps us to learn more about you, which helps us to pick our staff teams.
- Player must fill out the essay part of the application as per descriptions on the form. There is a minimum word limit that we expect in essays and people with less than this are unlikely to be accepted.
- Do NOT keep asking staff to check your application. We check these in our own time, and they are accepted/declined as we feel is neccisary. If you ask staff to check your application, it will be instantly declined.
- Do not bug people to vouch for you on your application. If people want to refer you, they will leave a comment stating this. We expect any referrals listed on your application to leave a post on your application explaining why they feel that you should be accepted. Any referral who has not done this will not be taken into consideration. Just agreeing to refer someone without a reason to explain why no longer cuts it, so dont list any referrals who are not willing to do this for you.
- We expect any applicants to actually be active on our server. Just logging in from a long hiatus for the purpose of running for stafff is not good enough. We want to see you online and actively playing.
If you have any questions, reply to this post!